Tuesday 22 November 2011

Target Audience

I have found the target audience for my film.

Target Audience

Age: 15-30 year olds
Gender: Male and female
Religion: Christian/ Undecided                                                                                             Nationality:White/British                                                                                                                                                Likes Music- Indie/Alternative                                                                                                                    Likes watching films- Social realism/ Comedy

 Example of someone in my target audience:
'Hi! I’m Luke I’m 17 years old. I like music and I play the guitar. My favourite band is the vaccines and I love going to gigs. I like watching lots of different types of films, my favourite is ‘Submarine’. I care about my appearance. I’m not currently in a relationship. I like hanging out with my friends. I’m currently doing my a-levels in sixth form. I’m always either on Facebook or on my phone, I’m in a gigging band as a vocalist/Guitarist. I plan on going to university to take music if that doesn’t take off!'


No comments:

Post a Comment