Sunday 27 November 2011

Production Cards

Here are some effective examples of existing production cards:


















Both Production cards are very animated which we can't really do at school, but watching I've come up with some ideas and have started work on my production cards.  My ideas at the moment are 'Kings and Queens productions, Which would feature a pair of hands flipping cards over and eventually getting toa king and a queen, then the deck would roll over and on the back of the cards it would gave the writing 'A Kings and Queens Production' with a logo. Then it would follow on to Associated with 'Rock the Boat films'  with a small plastic boat coming across the screen with the Name' Rock the Boat Productions' Coming up underneath, this will be in the film and the scene will then continue, My film was set to begin in the abbey gardens so i could use the river there. I will do some filming and show how I think I'll do this and see if it looks good and see what other people think and get there responses.
I've started planning the 'Kings and queens logo'

Heres how i started to make it:







No comments:

Post a Comment