Friday 18 November 2011

Storyboarding

I have completed my 1st script, im going to try filming with the actors that im casting to see if it all works or it needs changing.


I've started working on my storyboard, it is coming on well using some artistic shots, I have started thinking about locations of filming etc. I've also been thinking about how I can incorporate writing and credits in the actual film rather than editing them in afterwards, i think that it would look better and be more creative like that. The start to 'Waiting for my chance to come' By Noah and the whale uses production logo's etc. so I've come up with some ideas like that.



The words 'The hangman' everywhere, (On leaflet on the floor and on the top of the news paper) and it also features throughout the film so i think it could be quite good to feature the name and/or logo in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment