Tuesday 27 December 2011

Filming -Session 1

I think that filming today went pretty well. Today I was only filming harry who is ‘Reuben’ My main character, I think I did a good job of casting and I think that he fits the role quite well. The locations all seemed to work well and just looking through the film I think that is looks quite natural and flows quite well. Unfortunately the weather took a turn for the worse and it started raining so I didn’t manage to get all of the shots that I wanted to in the day so I am planning to get all of harry filmed and by Thursday 5th of January but there is still a bit more filming to do as some of my actors have been unreliable turning up to filming so I have had some problems with that. The footage that I have at the moment I am very pleased with but I still have half the film left to record. Hopefully the remaining footage will be done on Friday the 6th of January when I have made sure all of my cast are free to film. Here are some shots that I thought worked quite well.






No comments:

Post a Comment